The days are definitely getting longer and brighter! It’s slowly warming up and my beloved sun is visiting more regularly. I love Spring and all the great colors and smells that come with it.
I’ve made a little bucket list of things I’d like to do to celebrate this season. Here it is:
- hang lights on the front patio
- start and finish the 21 Day Fix program
- plant seeds and grow an herb garden
- swim once a week
- have a thrift shopping day
- make a ‘scrappy’ bunting and wreath for the front patio
- send out some random happy mail
- make marshmallows from scratch
- keep running twice a week and run a 5 km race
- do a ‘paint your own ceramics’ session with Sydney
- go on a photo-taking day trip
Why make these seasonal bucket lists, you ask? I find that time goes by so fast and there’s gotta be more to life than just going to work. I make these to keep me on track with things I want to do and places I want to go and as a reminder to have fun and live more in the moment. Plus they’re a great excuse to be still and color! What about you? What’s on your list for Spring? Whatever you’re up to, I hope you enjoy it and all this season has to offer!
Previous lists are here and here!